Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

DetailCorner

Very good app recommend it download this guys its worth it everything you need for your store with currency they provide

Nextsportinc

This team will help with any issues and are very responsive! Thank you for being there when I need the assistance! I needed an app that will allow me to see other currencies and be able to create pricing as needed.

jewelrybfy

This app is great. Any questions can be sent to their team through the online chat window. Their response speed is very fast.

Starscapeco

I have tried the free plan to test the app and it works as advertised. it autos the currency as soon as you choose a currency, whereas most free plan apps do not, only at checkout. good app, will test the free version before paid version

Stylehuts

I love this worked perfectly! and so easy to setup. will highly recommend..............................

Pet Crafty

I tried different kind of Shopify Multi-Currency App, by far I found that Auto Currency Switcher is the best. It's compatible with Shopify Multi-currency checkout. The support and developer are amazing. I need some custom tweak on my shop and they did it very fast. Thanks to Bhavik and Shaba from MLVeda. Appreciate your help & support.

Vito Store

Great customer support! Works really well. Using it right now. I think it`s the best on the market. Thanks

Nu Natives

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

DYRSNEL

Great app, must have for all stores. step by step guidance with hassle free integration. I only gave it a 4star because I think it would be better to have a language selector as well. I believe there's always room for improvement. Great App, Thank You!

JW PEI AR Official

this is a good app, but COD is not supported, so it is repentant. hope this app can support COD in the future

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 490 491