Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

TFWMGV

Very easy to use! The service is very good and helped me adjust to the correct position. The price is also cheaper than others. The service was excellent!

COVERLUXESILK™

awesome app and even better service highly recommend it the free version is great and I will be upgrading soon when things get even better! thanks, Sonali and the team :D

Exclusive Toy Republic

It works for Mexican stores, easy to use, configure and if you pay the pro you can automate the currency funciona para tiendas mexicanas, facil de usar configurar y si pagas el pro puedes hacer la automatizacion de la moneda

HeCaTeLtd

Very new to this. Sonali was very helpful. Thanks for walking me through it. Once ive got things moving i will look into the paid plan

Zahocho Knives Tokyo

Sonali and Ankit were very helpful to fine-tune the customizations of the app on my website. Even though I only use the free plan, they still helped me set it up. Will definitely subscribe to the paid plan when the need arises. The best currency converter app and the best customer support team. I should've found this sooner. Highly recommended!

Kitchen Gadget Depot

Installed this app easily in around 1 minute. The free version has everything you need to get up and running. Very impressed.

Brillias Boutique

I am very pleased with this app espacialy for international selling , very affordable app , very simple to use ,rapid support and friendly as well .I highly reccomend the app to any international seller.

MWC - Military Watch Company

This App has been a huge plus on our store for years and recently due to Shopify changes it stopped working so we contacted ML Veda and now it all up and running again so 5 stars for the support. We noticed a significant change in sales (down 20%) when the app was not running so we 100% recommend this app if you are selling internationally because a lot of buyers are much more likely to buy if they can pay in their own currency. It also runs smoothly and it is not apparent to buyers how the multicurrency function operates. I recommend pairing it with the curency converter from the same guys which rounds off the prices so for example if the site concerts say EUR to USD and it would be $165.28 the rounding makes it $165.00 which looks much better.

The Wable Shoe

great app love it so much its greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

EasyDens by Anton Paar

Our store currency is Euros, so we use the app to switch the currency to US Dollars for users from the USA. Great and quick support. Thank you especially to Sonali for your careful assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 506 507