Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

DogsMall-International

I love this app but i will give it 4 stars because the currency converter does not include the country Flags but then maybe its me who has not figured out how to do it.

Hogarstock

I LOVE IT
JUST ONE THING IT DIES NOT CONVERT THE CURRENCY IN THE CHECKOUT PAGE
overall very good app

Anastrading

toller App. es ist kostenlos aber leider kann man die Flagen nicht im kostenlosen Version bekommen.
Für den Anfang ist zu empfehlen

Flexnfairmart

It works. ........fast and easy method set up.
thanks.....................................................................

Gold Bullet

I needed a currency switcher that sync well with my other apps and this one does i just wish it switched all the way to checkout

RICKKS

klsjgfiGÑFJwfigiwDSFGSGWRGERAHADFHETJHAEJWRWTYJWRYJWRYJWRYJERJWRGJWRJWRYJEYTUJRJERYJSFGJSRSJYERYJERYJRNSJWSJNSY

Cinchace

Looks good so far in my store. Just hoping flags will be part of the free plan also. Hopefully I won't have any issues going forward.

LuxTress

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

cotton gold

really enjoy this app on our store. great tool to get more customers past checkout. cant wait to see the results :)

The Happy Sky

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46