MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Ewoza - Online Shopping

Functions are performing well! great support! thank to all the team, especially Jay! Generally, the app meets your needs. But it still can be even more perfect. I hope it will be soon!

Kiss the Rainbow

Love the app. Easy to use and definitely a must have for any store! Customer service is 10/10! Thumbs up!

Todos Los Libros

Easy to use and efficient. Serves the purpose very well. Must Use.
Great support and customer care.

Toogood Botanics Co.

Great product, does as advertised. Also, really helpful customer service that integrated this app into my custom theme. Much appreciated!

GIFT LIFT™

So far Great, awaiting final results. Customer Support is very responsive, good, and spontaneous. Will review again after final results

topstar-shoes

I love this app, super easy to set up and worked so well.
I would love to share it with my friends who use Shopify.

Fine Foams

If you sell internationally. This is a must-have app. Also, thanks to Sonali, they provide great support if you need any customization on the currency selector.

Ry Cai Kollect Kids 💕

Great customer service. They were able to resolve any issues promptly. Would definitely recommend this ap.

stevie and fi

We are in trial mode for this app and have encountered many questions and inquiries (eg. custom modifications). The staffs at ML Veda were very courteous, concise and give Super Quick Responses, especially staff name SONALI. We can always count a prompt, friendly & great help from her.

Clever Holistics

I've just begun using it, so let's hope it works out as it really fits my needs of having a multi-currency checkout page. I would give 5 stars for quick and detailed support. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 445 446