Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

UrbanAudio

Great App, love it a lot. very easy to use, smart. Helped my store with multi-currency exchange immediately

you 4 sure

I like the app.... easy to set up and use... now I am using the free version which is good... thanks

HTO Educate

Perfect app. I really loved the free version. Very easy to use :) I would highly recommend this app to all guys

yourAtozstore

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it! using it in multiple stores

OfficialKendollDeluxe

i love this app . it helped me so much . to be honest saved alot of sales and it elped me with my international customers

BOBBEBOO

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! so happy with using it

Indy_kids au

Easy to follow install, works really well. I
had this recommended to me and it has not disappointed.

videosecurity4u

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! thanks

nameuma

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Tres Beaux Wigs

Great and easy to set up. I love it! Will continue to use it. The setup was seamless and quite simple.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 370 371