Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

OuterPendants

I used this app to help my store appeal internationally. Very easy to set up. and does not slow the website down.

EntreAmis

the best very simple and fast to setup
Review body

heysleekskin

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

WMNSDAY

It is really easy to install. We've tried other apps and they didn't work that great. We recommend this app to anyone who wants to integrate multiple currencies on their shopify store.

CrochetWorldArt

Excellent! I contacted with support and they helped me. Everything is exactly as I wanted. Thank you so much!

Cherry Tree Floral Design

Easy to install. Looks great and works great. So far no issues. Very happy, love that they have a free plan as well to get me started.

ShotCorrect

great app as if was easy to seta nd works great. and also the best thing about it it was freeeeeeeeee

Pre.vent Masks

Great App!! Useful. Many currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your store. Really good app with no monthly fee option.

ANTI SNORING DEVICE

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!
great

WRDS & WSDM

This app is great it was easy to install and set-up, it allowed me to customise the look to suit my store and I also selected my preferred currencies for display. Works effortlessly and it has saved me from having to manually change my theme codes. Perfect! Thank You :)