Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

KHOTY

Very useful app and the support is very nice as well as fast to reply. The possibilities are huge and it's possible to adapt it to your store

Great app and customer service! :) They were very helpful with figuring out how to solve my issues.

Mitchells Hair & Beauty

I loved the app, easy to use, does not need many details. I think I will go for the purchased version. I just wanted to be sure it's something I can use

Sunlago

I use this app to help my clients and change every currency. It is easy to install it and very helpfully to my business

Truesurfers

This app helps me a lot, so I can sell in more countries, to more customers. The support team is very helpful. I can suggest it.

MAKEWAY

Really great, functional app. Definitely makes it easier for other regions to understand my pricing in their currency, and their staff is incredibly quick.

Green Potters

It's one of the best currency switcher app that you can enjoy its features for free. The app works great with my store and the selected currency can be displayed on checkout and as well the notification emails sent to the customers. The only thing that bothers me is its positioning in mobile view. Nevertheless, the customer support is responsive to my requests and inquiries.

ShtokCustomWorx

Awesome and easy to setup and use app! I was looking for the option to change currency on my store because the default Shopify multi-currency feature didn't work for me, and found this app. Great and helpful customer service too: I asked to help me integrate the currency switcher into my paid theme and they did it fast and with great results, now I have a smoothly integrated currency switcher in my theme header! I highly recommend this app, thank you!

𝐾𝑌𝐿𝐴 𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑈𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃

Sonali , helped me with my website i am a new user and she explained me properly how the app is running . Good app

BabyBoss

I use and I like this app.
If someone has shopify store and you guys want to use currency covert app, I suggest this convert app!!
Really Awesome!!!