Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Your Balance

Really easy to install the app - the process is fast and easy - definitely recommend this app + it can be free for you

Buytoplay

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

SASO

It's a helpful app. I appreciated it and it was easy to install and to use it then the result on my store was really good

TIDIAS

We had a big miscommunication, they contacted me and resolve my issues.
It was quick and effective, great customer service. We will see in the future

Adore Coddle

This application helps me to be able to change the types of currency of my store, I am testing it...

Vladisocks

Спасибо большое. Очень хорошее приложение. Оно меня устроило больше всего из всех мною опробыванных. Не мало важно что оно является бесплатным.

HelenIfeagwu

I Love this app!! Super helpful and it was extremely quick and easy to set up, would highly recommend it!

DetailCorner

Very good app recommend it download this guys its worth it everything you need for your store with currency they provide

Nextsportinc

This team will help with any issues and are very responsive! Thank you for being there when I need the assistance! I needed an app that will allow me to see other currencies and be able to create pricing as needed.

jewelrybfy

This app is great. Any questions can be sent to their team through the online chat window. Their response speed is very fast.