Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Our Icons

Great! Worked fine and finally I found a converter that puts the selector in my header. Thanks for building the app!

KIKY

Ankbit

Very easy to use, highly recommended,I like it very much,Simple, atmospheric, easy to understand

LilyMilly

Very responsive customer service! Solved my issues within a timely manner. Definitely recommend other merchants to use!

S. CONFIDENCE

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Gadjetsgen

very easy to install...go for it***** 3 simple steps and is done. has 175 currencies and the most important ones are already selected by default.

aaaaaddddddddd

very good app, just tried and everything looking good. I like they also offer the free plan. Recommended.

petals of quality

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Claire cosmetics nature

Really good app. i love this app which is very helpful for developer and also for customer. i will suggest other friends to use this app.

CV SOUL APPAREL

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!! Love...