Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Nikiss Wigs

Best customer service,Easy Installed and use.
Thank you for sonali customer service. I recommend it.

robe kabyle

Nice service
I wasn’t searching they helped me well with a top service. Thanks guys for your service

Made with Diamonds

I love their apps so much ! I was checking for an app to go international with checkout currency converter because Checkout is only handled by Shopify Gateway which cannot allow currency conversion. Their app Multi Currency Checkout is such an amazing app, reduced so much my store abandonment checkout rate ! Love this team and their apps ! Thanks Reshma and Sonali who provided to me a nice and amazing support and responded well and quickly to my answers and request ! Thank you so much ~

Made on Canvas

Beloved

This app with their Checkout App was the ultilmate solution for our multi store. The customer service is great. Reshma and Jayakrishnan explained me well my questions!

POSH SLIPPERS

This app does exactly what I need and the customer support is exceptional! Allows my customers to view my store prices in the currency of their choice.

Collection Aurora

Terrible application, facile a installer et s'intègre directement a la boutique en plus de ca entierement gratuit que demander de plus

OOTOLOOK

great and easy set up. very practical and helps customers check prices in their own currency. highly recommended

ROYCELIFE

this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever! this is the best app ever!

BellablinxbeautyCo

User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, to automatically detect where shoppers are based, which is a really handy feature