MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Cranberry Hair

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it....................................................................

NaeKen Goods

Easy to navigate. Helps so I don't have to worry about figuring out rates. Highly recommend. Thanks!

Panaash Saree

this app is good and gives good conversion and unlike most of the app gives free plans which makes it sustainable to use for longer time

Heartful Store

Very helpful customer support team. Thank a lot. Would recommend the app to everyone. Install and enjoy.

FIGGLE

This app is awesome. Does exactly what I need - to show different prices to customers hitting the site from different countries. It's easy to use and set up and the support is incredible. Super fast responses and great help videos. SONALI has helped me before I was a customer and afterwards when I needed some help for an issue I caused lol. Highly recommended.

Reposture

Fantastic app, and even better customer support team. Helped solved my issue seamlessly. Highly recommended!

Dazzle Express, LLC

They have a great customer service. When I faced to an error, They helped me to solve the problem real time.
Thanks

Geometric Goods

Great app, works as described. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Noora Fashions

Great app and the service level is next level! Solved all my issues in a matter of few minutes. Highly recommended app!

Lymunix

We are currently using this app for multiple countries. This is to separate the prices with a fix amount