Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Pintala Cuadros

La voy ausar porque un amigo me la recomendo y me dijo que funciona muy bien e instalarla fue muy facil!

Hummingbird Stores

I contacted the support team and they were very fast support and solve my issue in no time. It works perfectly and very easy to integrate and use.

giulianoFujiwara

I used this app to run my ecommerce website. This app is easy to apply and simple to understand while making the UX better and the website more professional.

CrystalUniverse

Great App! Simple, efficient and right what I needed! It literally took me only 2 mins to set it up! Really helps me a lot! Impressive!~~~~

Angel Beauty Bar

It worked !!!!!! GREAT! The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Pascual's Promotions

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

Behome.co

Very very nice, thx
User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, to automatically detect where shoppers are based, which is a really handy feature

Glee Toys

Super easy, would recommend to anyone who is looking to sell internationally. It took about a minute to set up.

Inspoinfo

So far so good with this app! I have not yet had time to fully check it out but it seems fine.....

E-REMONO

it is so clear how to install and how to set . perfect experience . i have asked so many agent for how to have third part app to switch currency , most of them are kind of hard to install . i like it and it is what i am after .