Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Onnanoko

Great app, Easy to install, works perfect and great support. I've had an issue using it with my theme and they resolved it quickly.

Flower Chimp

Great App. Excellent and quick support

Minty Coco

App works as it should and fantastic customer service.

The Ironic

Fantastic app! Great service!

Bauble Scotch

Highly recommend this app because

1. Very reliable, and works very efficiently with no problems or glitches
2. Very helpful and responsive customer service
3. Professional looking price converter

Many thanks!
Ian
Bauble + Scotch

Minicrate Co

AMAZING service for a free app! Amrish responded quickly and helped me blend it in perfectly when I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. I has an issue with the default currency as well and he helped me with that too.

Thank you so much!!

Titan Medical

Completely satisfied with an app, works perfectly and customer service is just excellent. Highly recommend.

Amy Online Store

The App is great, it works perfect and thanks to the Shopify support team, they're helpful and quick to respond...

Mouxtin Zixtin

Excellent tool and amazing support!!! They are very fast at replying to your requests and fixing formatting issues!

Anorak Co

This app is truly amazing! Their support team response super fast and they even customised the currency drop down menu for me to blend in my website's theme. And I didn't pay anything for it!