Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Blablahospital

Great service! Quick response! They placed the switcher in the right place where I want and it looks great and useful! I've tried different apps but I couldn't find a good one for free since using Japanese Yen and other foreign currencies, always had some issues, for example, displaying decimals etc. ( Japanese yen doesn't have decimals.) This app works well everything for what I want! Thank you very much!

Edison Gadgets

Great Product and Great Service!

Ethnicfairy Com

Great support, very useful app

Lexi Butler Designs

Thank you for making this app basic version free. I used another app for $4.99 a month which looked exactly the same. I am glad I chose this one, The customer service is top notch as well. I know I will upgrade to the paid app when I make more in sales.

Pikturebox

The free version works exactly as they say it does. It provides a toggle for the user to change currencies. And when I needed help installing it, mlveda was quick to help and provided exactly the assistance they said they would. The default currency was not at first displaying the three letter currency code after it, but I contacted mlveda and they quickly assisted me in setting it up how I preferred. Now I feel like I'm ready to promote my shopify store in other countries.

Oct 9, 2017: Even after I changed my theme and I realized that my currency converter didn't work with the new theme, MLVEDA responded within a day and had it fixed within the next day. Their support was great! I highly recommend this app.

Finique London

Brilliant tool. Simple to administer and for customers to use. Super support. Couldn't recommend enough.

dave

Artisans Global

Awesome App, and the service is so fast and efficient-no complaints!

The Pure Deals

Fantastic app and support, the kind team helped me set it up on my online store and it works and looks amazing! Would recommend it to anyone

Ender Legard Shapewear

Very useful app and super support from Amrish. Smooth install, highly recommended if you trade internationally.

Paul Lydia

Quick and easy to install and use. They also communicated well with me and moved things around/changed fonts until I was happy with the look.