Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Natashas Deals

Great App. Professional and prompt service...highly recommended!

Yorris

I had some problem with a custom theme and the app didn't work, i asked the support for help and they resolved the issue. 5 stars from me

Lucy Yak

The support is absolutely incredible!! And the app is so easy to use! I cannot recommend this app on enough. Thank you

Capriuslifestyle

Great customer support. help me set up all the settings. they have an awesome app to allow multi currency checkout. Do check it out

Epic Nerd Store

Great support & fixed my issue fast :) - thanks MLveda team!

Mil Ind

Brilliant App and First Class Support. The currency rounding works very well so the paid version is the way to go in my opinion. Our needs are not complex but the rounding was. For the cost it should ramp sales up a lot. The auto currency checkout app is brilliant too and greatly increases sales.

Mwc Watches

Excellent and has solved no end of problems on two company sites. The paid version rounds up the foreign currency amount and has already increased sales because when the old currency converter switched from US$ to £ it showed for example $199.00 as £112.51 now it just shows £113.00 which is vastly better.

The guys at Auto Currency Switcher even linked it to the site within no time so I can't fault the app or the service.

Thats So Pretty

Easy to install and displays options in a solid and good looking way.

Salty Folk Supply

So far, so good. The support was very helpful in set up.

Luxe Lighting

Great App and First class service. Amrish set everything up just how I wanted with no questions asked he gets it right first time every time. I would recommend this app to everyone.