Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Royale Mykee

If you're into an international eCommerce, I highly recommend this app an extreme necessity, with an extreme full support from an extremely talented man, Amrish!

Tall Order 2

Great app and fantastic support. I had to switch theme and had a small issue with the integration. Dropped an email to their support and just hours after, they made the necessary tweak. So if you want great currency feature with help installing it, that's the app.

Sagiftcards

The crew at MLveda have been fantastic. The service they provide to make sure everything is running smoothly is great. I highly recommend their Auto Currency app!

Myjorelie

So far I am happy and it works really well - especially the autoconvert option.
The app is easy to install and I had a quick response and help on integrating it more in line with the shop's theme.

Would be great though if they had more designs to choose from for the currency selection tool / icon and a few options upfront regarding the location of the icon in the shop.

Elegant Frivolity

Wonderful app. Their customer service does a wonderful job of installing and integrating the app to your store. Definitely beats the hassle of doing it yourself.

Rsvp Paris

Usefull app and very helpful staff.

Buyhockeygear

Just a few days into it, but the app looks fantastic. Most impressive is the quick response directly from the developer checking my site to make sure all is functioning properly. I like that the currency auto converts, but there is still the option to manually change it to other currencies too.

Bebe Hipster

Great app, and the excellent customer service, quick to respond and set up the app.

Rich Boys

I tried out a few apps that switch currency but Auto Currency Switcher was the first and only one to customize their app for my store's very specific need. The Support Team responded quickly and made changes eagerly. I truly appreciate the experience.

Subiwest

Fantastic after sales support - I had a little trouble placing the switcher exactly where i wanted it in my theme as I'd already coded one manually and the two were conflicting. The guys jumped straight in and sorted it out within an hour - very impressive!

A must-have app if you're selling across currencies.

Nice work Amrish.