Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Sophees

This IS one of the best apps out there, the support staff are patient and understanding and many thanks for the effort they have shown,
This is a New review after being with them for 6months I think I am in a better position to honestly recommend this app.The Free version does what it says NO HIDDEN CATCHES.Best That I Have Found
Honest Recommendation 10 stars ease of use, support, functionality, and option, outstanding, thank you.Looks Great.
sophees.com
New/Updated
Four months later, on the free version and these Guys still Prove there one of the BEST, Can not Fault this App or the Support in any way,Can't Wait till I can Get My FlagsStill 10 stars +
Thankyou Again
Sophees.com

Full Circle Distribution

The Auto Currency Switcher app works great on my page. The service team also helped me make some additional adjustments to better serve my international customers.

Honestysales

Thank you so so much guys, you went beyond and out of your usual help to do more.. Thanks

Cyrca Originals

It works brilliantly!
We are quite "illiterate" when it comes to coding even the simplest of things, so the customer service of this app helped us set up everything. Top service! Thank you so much for it. :)

TL;DR: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The Matcha Tea Company

Nice and simple add-on that does what it says on the tin. I asked for some currencies to be removed and they had made that update within hours of the request so great customer service too :-)

Luv Bart

Great app and fantastic customer service! We would definitely recommend this app. Easy and fast to install and brilliant communication and service from the developers. Love it!!!

The Good God Company

A great app that was also promptly and expertly set up by Mlveda support. Get this app. Highly recommended.

The Trade Hut

Love the free version easy to setup and will be much easier for my customers to understand that are not Canadian you can check it out at https://thetradehut.ca

Mistiveo

Works flawlessly !! thank you for the awesome app.

The Basin

Works really well and fits into my store perfectly! The support was also great when needed.