Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Robohomes

Had a glitch when I set it up, but Armish in customer support fixed it within a few hours. Great app and works like a charm.

Taximart

A very useful and easy to set up app!

Pythair

prompt answer and quick help.

Bang Up Goods

Great app, incredible support (needed help with switcher placement) and quick response. Much appreciated!

Disarmingdesigns

Great app, love that I got it installed by the creators so simply and easily, took all the hard and often confusing work out of things for a novice like me
Thrilled

Babysupercute

Amazing support made my this currency switcher look amazing on my site. Thank you

Backpocket Bargains

Support is great. Had my issue fixed within hours. Awesome.

Rne Lingerie

The app is great and the CS is even better. I have some issue with the location of the icon in my store and within few hours after sending e-mail, they have sort it out.

Scented Online

Unlimited currencies & updated through xe.com. ! On top of that, very efficient and quick support. Amrish, blended the currency switcher in no time, and for free!

Jewellery Bar

Amrish from the support team was able to give me personalised help and make the plugin blend in with my theme!
Very pleased