Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Stayready Prod

Awesome app - worked right away!

This Is Fabled

I've had a great experience with this app. I used the option to have the developers set up my site and that worked wonderfully! I probably wouldn't have been thrilled about doing all that code myself. The customer service guys reply quickly and when I had an issue they quickly fixed it. It looks perfect with my theme, very modern and elegant so I'm quite happy. Thank you!

Soultree Organic

Fantastic app and support! The support staff is very helpful.

Distant Locals New Zealand

It's great! thanks a lot. Had to end up having the team help me install it, and everything works great!

Louisas Choices

The app is working great. Installation was so simple. Thanks so much.

Studio Desk Furniture

This app working seamlessly and doing what it should. Amrish and his team from mlveda are always on great support. Very responsive and to the point. Highly recommended app and company!

Tube Nz

Super simple and did exactly as described. Due to glitch with my theme I had to eail the team to troubleshoot and they helped me asap. Not only did they fix the issue but they made the app integrate more smoothly with my site theme as well. Thanks!

Mi Pulguito

Good app and very helpful service. Perhaps time in response would be nice to be shorter but still service is very good.

Raining Colors

Great experience with Amrish. Dealt promptly with my issue and offered to customize to my theme. Great job, Defo recommend.

Lighthouse Music Publications

Love this app! It works exactly like I hoped. You get to pick and choose which currencies you want to convert to. The support team was courteous and very quick, and made things look and work seamlessly. Great all around!