Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Smartcatsstayhome

A great App and their support has been invaluable. They could not make it easier to set-up. Thanks!

Boashop

i always say shopify helping team is the best i have every come across. in deed you are great and for Mlveda i can't say anything much. you are seriously superb.

Eastern Interiors

It's free. Easy to install and works as expected.

Our Peculiar Possessions

Top Rated App *****
Thank you guys so much. I am switching to another currency app because I need one that will show local currency on check out. This is NOT anything to do with these guys but my hand has been forced by Shopify. If all fails I will be back

Super Mizu Store

Amazing email support - made to my specifications in one day.

Knife Ace

Great app and great support! I had some issues integrating this app to my theme and their support team immediately resolved my issue! Definitely recommend this app!

Alpha Golf Gear

WOW! For a free service this product is awesome and the customer support is fantastic. Thanks again

Postive Purchasing Store

Excellent service. I am on the free app and asked for a couple of coding tweaks to move the currency converter to the header and put some text. They did it for free and no fuss. As my store grows I would definitely consider the full paid plan with them. Well, done great customer service.

Creativemonday

Thank you guys the customer service was great and Amrish help me setup the plugin right away in a few hours after I reached out! 5 Stars!

Fabchic209

Awesome app and even better customer support. I was having issues configuring the currency converter with my theme and emailed support. Amrish reached out the same day and i got him access like he requested. He configured the currency converter and it is working flawlessly. 2 thumbs up.