Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Pillowcase Place

Fantastic! Works perfectly and integrated seamlessly into the existing theme. I had the guys from MLveda do the setting up for me. Was completed within 12 hours of me signing up and I couldn't ask for better service. Do yourself a favour, get this app. Pete B.

American Fan

Great job and fast assistance for survivalogy.com !
Great job of support!

Mwc Distribution

I have used this on several other sites and have now added it here. I didn't even bother with the free version because it works so well I went for the paid version right away.

Shieldtechcompany

Best customer service! I look forward to usage of this app!

Total Bowie

Blends in seamlessly and offers buyers the opportunity to see the price in their own currency

Hydro Skincare

We switched our template. We contacted Auto Currency Switcher and they were AWESOME! They made fast work of integrating the app with our new theme and it works perfectly. Their attention was prompt, professional and exceeded our expectations.

Many thanks!

Mybestshop20

Really cool app, Good support!! It works smoothly!app!!

My One Destination

Excellent app and service! Can't recommend it enough!

Ali Chappell Bates Art

Really useful app. I have the free version. Amrish was really helpful and set it all up for me, and then blended it in with my theme, all within a few hours of me installing it, and all for free. Can't fault it for a free app, and it should make a real difference to my international customers. See it here alichappellbatesart.com

Ideas Tree

Awesome - amazing! Love it!!!
Great & quick team & service!