Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Fazbima

It's great and works perfectly...Thank you

Fofinha

Works like a charm - well worth the monthly fee.

House Of Zanele

happy with the quick install and full responsiveness from support. The app itself is accurate and does exactly what it's designed for!
Zanele.

Justyns Store

They earned 5 stars for sure. They set up the theme really fast and it looks good on my site. Thank you for making it so easy

Ninjagifts

Awesome app, simple to use and works great

Lavdi Limited

Very nice apps. And the support is very good and fast.

To Do Tea

An easy to use app perfect for my tea store, www.todotea.com.
I needed a currency switcher to make sure my tea store has international appeal.
This app took around 5 mins to set up and Amrish's team was very kind in helping me customise it to fit into my theme.
I strongly encourage new Shopify store owners to try this!
Visit my site for an example of how this app works.

Typhoonshaker

Seems great so far, using the free version and will update to paid version in the future if all goes well :)

Valuablevanity

Perfect apps, it works wonderfully on my website.

Hoodiz

Very simple, free and very reactive customer service, I couldn't possibly ask for more... The app allows me to display my prices in various major currencies, which will definitely help me to approach foreign markets. Of course, at the end you still have to invoice your customer in your own shop's currency.
I wanted to blend the currency selector in my main menu, did not have the technical skills to do that, so I asked the support and they did the modifications themselves within 24 hours. I definitely recommend the app if you plan to sell in countries using different currencies!