Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Uramermaid

Does what it says it will do.
The team blended it in to my site for free, when I was having trouble doing this myself.
Great Work, great App!

Girl Gang Rules

Not only is this a super-useful app, you can ask them to set it up on your shop for you at no extra cost. Stunning service!

Ember Earth Rainwear

Great app, great customer service. Highly recommended. I had an issue on my site and they didn't just help me fix it, they fixed it themselves. Amazing. Thanks team!

Lyle Smith

Great app, with free customization and installation!

Superhero Collective

Exactly what I needed and I even upgraded to use the multi currency checkout feature! Top, I can highly recommend it! Also customer service was on spot. Thanks.

Www 15digits Co Uk

Great App and great service from the developers who helped me integrate the app seamlessly into my site!

This Is Just To Say

Simple, effective and looks great with my web shop. Great customer service too. Recommend highly :)

Around The World Chocolate

Only using it for two currencies but it works exactly as I want. Had some technical issues that affected my website when I first installed the app but it was fixed after contacting the developer. I was able to temporary disable the app while it was being fixed. Great app and happy with the customer support I received.

This Is Aka

Outstanding plugin! Exactly what you need for currency conversions and updates all prices on all pages depending on what currency the user chooses. Very nicely integrated into the Shopify core. Customer service is amazingly prompt. Must have for any shop.

Blue Ocean Series

Useful plugin. Excellent fast and friendly support that will help with customization.