Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Flenra

absolute magic. i badly needed an app exactly like this. this is justttttt amazingggggg. works like magic, unlike other apps, which just make u sick with HTML formatting. this app is smooth and user friendly, totally loved it, n the best part, it does not even requires a refresh after a change of currency. blazing fast

Mylittlecrown

Superb! Easy to install and use. If the developer can include flags would be nicer :) Thank you for making it free!

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

Works perfect no issues and it is free!

Perfect 10 Custom Nails

I could not be happier with the service and efficiency of Amrish and the team at MLveda. I am so glad I tried this service, it has been an easy process and Amrish has gone above and beyond to ensure that I have the currency settings exactly as I'd like them to appear. 5 stars.

Maomaowoof

I downloaded the free version and it does what I need. I needed a few small tweaks and the support team has been supberb in getting these done within 24hrs!

Reannafashion

Not often we come across Value delivered above and beyond. This app surely surpasses customer expectation. Special mention about Amrish. He has been our most trusted and goto expert.

Thank you !!!

Clementetalarico

Great prompt service.
Downloaded the app for my site and within a few hours the guys at MLveda had set up the feature smoothly.
It works well and couldn't have been easier.
Very pleased. Thanks

Solid Pulse

What an excellent app, my customers love it as they can now see the pricing in their local currency.

The Team was so helpfull when setting it up and blending the app into my theme Keep up the good work guys thanks a bunch

Cutecouchcushions

Easy guided integration. Recommend this to any eCommerce-r.

Miss Punk

Good, I hope it will work well. :)