Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Forage Space

Great support and works fantastic. Thank you for helping in the setup!

Mr Vibrazzo

Nice customer service, helped me out fast with very satisfacting results.

Ri Collection

Great app. Easy to install, easy to use.

Dumfoozle

Seamless experience. Top notch service.

Pash Girl

Excellent! Was very impressed with the Auto Currency Switcher app. Very easy to install. Needed a little assistance to synchronise on my website but customer service did this very quickly for me. Would highly recommend this app for ease of use and superior customer service. I give it 5 stars!

Qwazily

So far so good. Needed help with installation due to my theme... Amrish and team got it done within about 12 hours and it's working. Would recommend the paid plan if you need an AUTO CURRENCY SWITCHER. Thanks

5ivesense Me

This currency switcher is easy to use and the support team's service is very quick!
I recommend this app!!

Minilogie

Fantastic app and helpful developer!! Within 24 hrs, the developer was able to install multiple currencies on my site and visitors can now switch between 7 different currencies. Great app and great customer service, I would recommend this app to everyone!

Colour Is Sound

Really impressed by the support provided and and how quickly they installed the app and responded to email inquiries. Would
definitely recommend it to other store owners who ship overseas.

Summer Salt Body

Great App!

The Team installed the app for us and it works perfectly.