Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Mytestsite001

Excellent, immediate and quality service. Highly recommend this app and their service

Anima Gear

Prompt service and support. The currency switcher works well on our website.

Natures Absolutes

I've only been using the Auto Currency Switcher for a short while and had absolutely no problem integrating it into my store the first time. Later however i could not figure out how to change the base currency of the store and one email was all it took.
Within 15 minutes of sending my help query i had a reply asking me to add them as a staff member on my story and within an hour of doing that i had my problem fixed.
Keep in mind i'm only using their free version right now and this level of customer service for free members will go a long way in ensuring they become loyal and paying ones!

Kudos to the team and a thank you as well.

I cannot recommend these guys enough!

Freediver Buddy

Great and immediate customer service.. and professional work!

Eastwood1

Fantastic app and service from Amrish and MLveda. We were looking for some specific formatting, and without hesitation it was set up exactly how we wanted.

Natashas Deals

Great App. Professional and prompt service...highly recommended!

Yorris

I had some problem with a custom theme and the app didn't work, i asked the support for help and they resolved the issue. 5 stars from me

Lucy Yak

The support is absolutely incredible!! And the app is so easy to use! I cannot recommend this app on enough. Thank you

Capriuslifestyle

Great customer support. help me set up all the settings. they have an awesome app to allow multi currency checkout. Do check it out

Epic Nerd Store

Great support & fixed my issue fast :) - thanks MLveda team!