Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Choisichicjewelry

great free app. works well on my site. only one star missing is that the currency adjust according to the IP automatically seems to be not in the free version.

Supreme Trends Shop

really great product easy to set up works great

Norwegian Jewelry

Initially, I had trouble with this app, making it appear correctly. When I tried to uninstall, it corrupted my current theme. I learned a lesson, always make a backup before making any big changes or installing a new app.

After some frantic effort, I got in touch with support. They quickly fixed the problem and issued an apology for the troubles. They promised to look into the issues vexing me, taking full responsibility.

The app serves a useful purpose but there are some things that have to be fixed in future releases. The customer service was responsive and the management took responsibility, fixing the problem right away.

I expect them to make improvements in the future.

Glitchypanda

Great but the flags icon would be a nice addition. Thanks

Liberaspress

Just started, but easy to install!

Belovedpearls

just instelled, it works, hope it work well to meet my needs, thanks

Xposurebrand

So far so good excellent positioning, and easy to program

Egeon

Although it's free and supports a lot of currencies, it doesn't allow you to place the switcher wherever you want. It has predetermined locations where to put it and they are pretty decent. So in conclusion, if you're a beginner this app should be enough.

Ladies Super Store

Not sure yet. It seems good so far

Plusshow

good app but no flag and no rounding up or down to a full price!