Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Lsp Actions

this app is AMAZING and does exactly what it says on the tin. The team were incredibly helpful in setting this up for me for FREE and were always quick to reply and customise the app to my site. They also aided me in customising the currency converter for mobile devices. Since installing the app, my overseas sales have ROCKETED and I'm absolutely thrilled with it.

Amrish & the team at MIveda - thank you for a fabulous app and INCREDIBLE customer service

The Fvblane

Was super easy to install because I invited a tec from mlveda to do it for me! That's great service, was done within the hour. I started getting a lot of traffic from other European countries and US so needed this, great one.

Matrix Clothing Uk

I am the Owner of www.Matrixclothing.co.uk

These guys completely set up this for me, they logged into my shopify and did absolutely everything for me. No problems and all done within a few hours.

Will definitely be keeping this service (PLUS IT WORKS GREAT!!!)

Phixclothing Com

Best customer service I've ever had! A++++++++++++ 7 STARS

Sthru1

I do not know anything about web design, coding or programming. Yet, with Shopify and great app developers like mlveda, I was able to create an online store.
Among all the apps I have tried, Auto Currency Switcher is one of the easiest to install and modify. The app is very useful for my international customers.

The support team is also great. Questions are always answered without delays. They offer help that you would not expect from any other developers.

Great App, Great support. I highly recommend this app. I cannot run my store without it!

Mostamobile

Outstanding Experience! Quick service with attention to details. Fast and professional. I would very much recommend this highly skilled professional service.

Marimo Marshmallow Store

great product and good support!

Dropbottle

Great app, works perfectly every time and support is fantastic!
I use this app on all of my Shopify stores.

Protection Lab

Great product, even better service! Couldn't be happier. This is a must have app if you trade internationally

Iffley Road

Great fast service - helped install and get it working how I wanted as well as fixing a conflicting javascript issue.