Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

The Gentlemens Watch Co

Installed the app and was shortly informed with a personalised email that the feature had been installed and even incorporated into our current currency switcher.

Amrish was very helpful and allowed us to try out a number of different currency formats. Desired edits were made almost immediately after specifying each time.

Emails always answered straight away, very happy with the app & personal service so far, thanks!!

Jokideo

Brilliant app and great customer service would recommend to anyone

Giftsbymummy

This app works brilliantly and the Amrish is so hopeful. I had a formatting issue with a theme I bought and he actually went in and fixed it for me within a day! Highly recommend because its works perfectly and the support is amazing!

Heavenlyhandbag

Excellent service and very quick they even installed it for me before I woke up this morning. Definately highly recomend this app!

The Wit And The Will

Very happy. After purchase, I asked for assistance installing the App, had a response immediately. App was live almost instantly. Then had some teething problems and Amrish didn't stop until it was resolved, communicating every step of the way. Great customer service.

Collect And Display

Superb! Installed the app then within 2 hours they team had contacted me saying that they had successfully installed the app. I asked for some specific customised options to suit our site better which they completed in moo time and for no additional cost! Highly recommended.

Sirensailor

Amazing service! The staff fixed the app for me in 2 hours! Looks good and highly recommended!

Flixy Hair

This app is a must if you want to sell internationally. The auto conversion works perfectly and also eliminates trailing zeros. Amrish was extremely accomodating and did some extra work to make the converter display exactly as I specified.
Thanks again!

My Celebrity Closet

Works perfectly & got this installed for me so quickly.

Ibeelo

Great App!

After all the currency converter apps we have tried, the Auto Currency Switcher app exceeded our expectation. It works seamlessly. The guy Amrish did an excellent job in helping to install the app for us; more especially, he customize the look & feel of the app to blend properly with our theme design. Great for online stores looking to reach international audience.

Many thanks,