Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Love Well Living

Very useful app with excellent support!!!

Kakou Bijoux

Very easy to use. Installed in a couple of minutes!

Security Essential

Best currency converter app out there by far. After trying all the other available options it became clear this was simply the best. Extremely simple setup which adds a drop down currency selector to your shop instantly, no messing around with code required. It just works and it's free, what more could you ask for!

Hard Sync Apparel

Great app, I set up everything myself quickly, in under 5 minutes. i couldn't figure something out and emailed and got a very quick reponse and it was super easy to change myself.
will consider upgrading, thank you

Ilovemypocket

Great simple addon to your store.

Clean look and easy access to customers from around the world.

Support was fast in helping adding the app correctly into the store.

Mrck 2

Brilliant.. 2 hours after I bought this app it was installed og functioning.
I also wanted to move it and they did it almost realtime.

I have only good things to say about this app and of course I gave it 5 starts.
Thank u very much.

Testsf

Our experience with Amrish was great. Super fast response and everything we asked for he did with no fuss and fast. Highly recommend these guys.

Myabetic

Excellent app and excellent on boarding service! I highly recommend.

Eshed Diam Gemstar

Great app and wonderful support
Liran from Star of D - www.starofd.com
Thank you Amrish!

Gnfbags

nitially I installed the app is not working , or rather I did not start it immediately appealed to me .But app developers and offered their services unusual .They just helped me everything so they made ​​sure to remind me that they would help in any Dbr.occ was highly recommended to work with them Rtzinimtmthsbim , and of course professional .
Thanks for a great experience
AMRISH Special thanks for the help
You are great