Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Foeom International

This software is amazing as it fixes all the currency conversion problems.
The software support, Amrish, is fast, helpful and efficient!

Truefictioncosmetics Com

Quick, easy and did exactly what we wanted !

Bobobird Uk

Super quick to set up and easy to use.
Those struggling can use the free setup they provide!

Great add-on!!

Prana Chai North America

Great app and the customer service at mlveda is excellent. Amrish was very responsive and helped with setup and necessary customizations. Definitely recommend it.

Raw Kaya

Amrish installed the app for us and configured it with our shopify theme very quickly and at no extra charge. Great service, what seems to be a great app, would definitely recommend for other shopify stores :)

Sthru

It works very well with my store. Easy and quick set-up. The tech support is amazing as well! I needed support from mlveda after changing my theme.
They provided much needed support right away.

It is worth the money. If you want global customers, this is the app you must have!

Thanks for the support, mlveda Team!

With Love Darling

It does what it promises and most importantly there's a great support team behind it, which is efficient and helpful!

Genuine Truck Parts

Highly recommended! They even did a custom look and feel customization for my store exactly as I wanted for free of charge. Hard to beat service.

Tiger Lily Dress Shop

This is fantastic! These people went in to my store and placed the button in the perfect spot, added text to make sure my customers understand the currency at checkout, and sent me great clear communications. Yay!

Remanufactured Truck Parts

Have long been using this in more than one store. Absolutely GREAT, highly recommended. Does what is says.