Auto Currency Switcher

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Souk Collective

Great App and works well! Thanks very much

Chyvonne Le Monnier

Really good app, I've been using the free version for a year now and whenever I needed help the customer service was quick and very helpful

Shopolica

Very nice app. Does what is says.

Inspireuplift

Thank you very much Amrish, top notch support!

Neptunes Jewelry

Awesome App easy to use Highly Recommend

Betty Vogue

great application easy to setup your currevencies

Galaxica

I was using BEST currency converter app before this and I even tried Bold Commerce (which was very confusing). Because I live in Singapore, I can't have a USD store so I wanted a currency converter. But all the apps out in the market does not support multi-currency checkout. So I saw this app in a forum and decided to try it out. The support was amazing, there were delays in reply but they usually get it done in a day or two and made sure to implement every details that you want. The only concern for customers would be that the link changed to mlvedo.com during checkout since we are using its service. I'm not sure if the customers will mind this but I think they will hardly notice. Now my checkouts are in the default USD. What I love is that you can include "SGD" or "USD" beside your prices on your store, since singapore dollars and us dollars have the same currency symbol, my greatest worry was customers confusing the two especially since the amount in sing dollars are usually higher than us dollars. Overall, great app, great support team and you'll have less headaches with international customers.

Fitness Store Bybiz4sale

Awesome app. I highly recommend it.

Got Lit Up

Great app for global businesses.

Noblman

So far so good! =D This will help customers to feel more comfortable when they see their own currency in place.