Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Peak Gems Dot Com

Great App and most of all great and efficient customer service from Amrish and his team.

Creativitypixels

Awesome App
Awesome Developers
Awesome Customer Service

The customer service is amazing, they helped me customize the app to my specs without a fault. would recommend at any time.

Bleepbleeps

Amazing support and bespoke implementation for us - all given for free to setup the app. Works seamlessly with our custom theme and now looks great on desktop and mobile without any dev time on our part. Great app and great service!

Itty Bitty Toes

LOVED it! 40% of my customers are international so this was a must for me. I tried another currency exchange app and it was far too complicated for me to integrate. This one was amazing! Not only was it easy for someone like me to implement but also, their support and customer service is top notch. Highly recommend it!

Minerva Laser

Seriously great service! They login, setup everything (Even on custom Themes) and WHAM! DONE! Thanks guys! Worth every cent!

Niel Asher

This is THE BEST app that we have added to our store. Sales have increased by 30% since we added multiple currencies .... and the support that we have received from Amrish and the guys has been amazing! Highly recommend this app and the guys who support it.

Diara

Quick and accurate support, way beyond my expectations. I highly recommend it.

Ilivehealthstore

Awesome app and awesome staff. I'm UK based but operate in USA market and needed some way of displaying my products in USD. I'm not good with code so I knew I needed an app that solved this problem. I tried a few other apps and they all failed. I'm glad I kept trying, which resulted in finding this app. Works great and was worth every penny. I would highly recommend this app to anyone dealing with the same issue I had.

Soch Intl 2

Thank you for the support teams timely help in installing and configuring the Auto currency switcher app on our website.

Milano-Boutique.com

Great app with a professional and fast service!!! I recommend it! Thank you mlveda!