Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Bebe Hipster

Great app, and the excellent customer service, quick to respond and set up the app.

Rich Boys

I tried out a few apps that switch currency but Auto Currency Switcher was the first and only one to customize their app for my store's very specific need. The Support Team responded quickly and made changes eagerly. I truly appreciate the experience.

Subiwest

Fantastic after sales support - I had a little trouble placing the switcher exactly where i wanted it in my theme as I'd already coded one manually and the two were conflicting. The guys jumped straight in and sorted it out within an hour - very impressive!

A must-have app if you're selling across currencies.

Nice work Amrish.

Andrew

Hautecouturegirls In

Really Must need App for International Sales Live Example at our site www.veeshack.com, And Team Responds quickly to any Technical issues..Very much Recommended.

Mh Muay Thai Special

Great app and the help was exceptional! I struggled to work out how to install the app myself so asked for help just before I went to bed. Woke in the morning and the app was installed and fully functional thanks again!

Scene By Scene

This great little app does exactly what it is supposed to do - switches currency according to the customer's location. It also has a drop down currency switcher to allow customers to select a different currency if necessary. Support is great - I had a small issue with how the app integrated with my theme and getting it sorted was super smooth and fast. Highly recommended!

Mememasks

Very useful service. I had problems installing the service myself, but help was provided very quickly. I added their customer service team on Skype and they were very helpful answering all of my questions. Would definitely recommend.

Shoozup

Amrish is very reactive
The app is perfect for my store
I recommend this app to all shopify users

Lee Coren

Amazing app & customer service.
You guys are awesome, thank you so much for the help in installing and customizing the app for my needs!
a++

Koche Kova

Great app and incredible support. I had a problem with the installation and they responded pretty much immediately. They found out it was an issue with the theme I was using but instead of giving up, they took the time to actually fix it. I can highly recommend this app.