Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Paul Lydia

Quick and easy to install and use. They also communicated well with me and moved things around/changed fonts until I was happy with the look.

Silvia Matei

The team made the app work within the 12 hours they promise, the app works great so far, great value added to the shop.
Thanks a lot!

Www Skinnyunicorncoffee Com

fantastic product and service. highly recommended

Gogglehunt

Excellent App and Even better Installation Service.

Bananafighter

Tried to set up by my own but faced a little problem so I emailed to the developer and they fixed it in less than 4 hours! The team is very responsive in problem solving.Now all is running well!

Nuklassix

So far so good. I just installed the free version of the app and it switches seamlessly between currencies. I'll update this review if I have any problems, but right I'm very happy with this app.

Telicfootwear

Great little app that has huge results in tandem with things like Google Shopping. Their support team is fantastic also and helped us in setting up. Even hit us up to do some customization to blend into our theme across all device platforms.

Stylis Portal

OK! Just installed and configured everything alone following the instructions and it ... looks ... awesome! Thank you for this app!

NOTE: I am using the free version.

Vrcyclops

This app works great and the Mlveda support was very helpful to get it working with my site.

Travelscratchmap

Got great help when app was not matching the design, recommend them. Thanks for the service!