MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Vito Store

Great customer support! Works really well. Using it right now. I think it`s the best on the market. Thanks

Nu Natives

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

DYRSNEL

Great app, must have for all stores. step by step guidance with hassle free integration. I only gave it a 4star because I think it would be better to have a language selector as well. I believe there's always room for improvement. Great App, Thank You!

JW PEI AR Official

this is a good app, but COD is not supported, so it is repentant. hope this app can support COD in the future

www.xenses-shop.com

Hi, The app works like a charm and when I needed help to merge the app in my theme currency converter they did it right away. Another great feature is the ( customizable) message in the shopping cart explaining about the currency. Thanks!

Easy Shopping Festival

Simple and easy to use app. This is very useful rather than other app. High recommended fo all stores.Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Doggy Style 2021

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

TheRcKiwis

Zunuj

This is Amazing app. Its easy to install and help to increase sales. Its help us alot to boost our sales

Aether Eyewear

The Mlveda team has been very cooperative in helping us identify issues and fixing them. They have been very fast in getting back to us.