Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Rosiemansfield

Went above and beyond what I expected from an app :)

Whateverfor

Awesome same day service by the Currency Switcher team re: seamless installation & integration allowing me to provide access to different currencies to my global clients. Highly recommended.

Pillowcase Place

Fantastic! Works perfectly and integrated seamlessly into the existing theme. I had the guys from MLveda do the setting up for me. Was completed within 12 hours of me signing up and I couldn't ask for better service. Do yourself a favour, get this app. Pete B.

American Fan

Great job and fast assistance for survivalogy.com !
Great job of support!

Mwc Distribution

I have used this on several other sites and have now added it here. I didn't even bother with the free version because it works so well I went for the paid version right away.

Shieldtechcompany

Best customer service! I look forward to usage of this app!

Total Bowie

Blends in seamlessly and offers buyers the opportunity to see the price in their own currency

Hydro Skincare

We switched our template. We contacted Auto Currency Switcher and they were AWESOME! They made fast work of integrating the app with our new theme and it works perfectly. Their attention was prompt, professional and exceeded our expectations.

Many thanks!

Mybestshop20

Really cool app, Good support!! It works smoothly!app!!

My One Destination

Excellent app and service! Can't recommend it enough!