Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Tshirt Design Pro

Had minor problem with currency conversion. Was fixed and contacted about status quite quickly! Very happy with them!!

Watchhubco

Absolutely great app! The support team set it up within a few hours of installation. Highly recommended for anyone with an international store! :)

Diaryforlife

Super fast and smooth integration done by the support group and great support in general from the support team. I can highly recommend it.

Yourturnkeystore 88

Wonderful free app for starters. The staff at Mlveda installed it for me in lightning quick time. Thks Mlveda.

Metcheck

Great app with great support. Installed quickly by the team and allowed us to instantly offer multiple currencies and display UK/Europe inclusive of VAT as we wanted. Shame it's not a one-off payment but 5 stars regardless.

Securoseal

If you're wondering about using Mlveda for apps, do it. We have a heavily customised template and Amrish has gone the extra mile to integrate this app into our platform. When we have a request, it is usually handled within the same day. The app works well and the service is the best you will find!

Seroma

great support! fast response!

Indiestylestore

I had a problem with this app after installing a premium theme and the support were fast at responding to my concerns, after installing the app my CVR increased by at least 2-3%. This app is a no brainer for any store looking to make real $

They customised the look as well to make it blend well with my store, feel free to take a look

Maddersonlondon

Would highly recommend this app. Amazing support through install process and worked seamlessly with our website. Excellent product!

Fusezin

Great app. Very easy to install and support is great!