Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Cydney Mar Wellness

Hi Everyone,
So far so good, I was really pleased with the fact that the support from a specialized area of Shopify hopped in to make sure the back office stuff was fixed and all working smoothly, and I already have had clients buying with the Credit cards IMMEDIATELY this week ( credit card services were installed by Midnight Monday night ) Today is Thursday, lol , yup so far so good, excellent service and super glad to have a warm body check into make sure it was working perfectly !
Thanks !!

Apple Tree Health Hub

I changed my theme, emailed these guys to have it blended in with my new theme and it looks great and works perfectly. They had it done within 24hrs! Now that's what I call customer service!

www.fortheloveofboho.com

Finitetimepieces

Excellent app - would highly suggest adding their team as a staff member to your store to install the app - they will place, format and ensure it looks the best it can on your current theme. Amrish had everything set up for me within a few hours of me sending an email & adding as a staff member.

10/10, would use any of this companies app's again without any hesitation.

www.infinitytimepieces.com

Grandeur Jewelry

Great app! The team was very useful in creating a hassle-free coding environment. I just had to email them an invitation email and they worked on it right away. They were very prompt in their emails too!

Keep it up!

Regards,
A very satisfied customer.

www.missgrandeur.com

Mister Lawrence

Great support!! Very quick and helpful

Love Well Living

Very useful app with excellent support!!!

Kakou Bijoux

Very easy to use. Installed in a couple of minutes!

Security Essential

Best currency converter app out there by far. After trying all the other available options it became clear this was simply the best. Extremely simple setup which adds a drop down currency selector to your shop instantly, no messing around with code required. It just works and it's free, what more could you ask for!

Hard Sync Apparel

Great app, I set up everything myself quickly, in under 5 minutes. i couldn't figure something out and emailed and got a very quick reponse and it was super easy to change myself.
will consider upgrading, thank you

Ilovemypocket

Great simple addon to your store.

Clean look and easy access to customers from around the world.

Support was fast in helping adding the app correctly into the store.