Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

Works perfect no issues and it is free!

Perfect 10 Custom Nails

I could not be happier with the service and efficiency of Amrish and the team at MLveda. I am so glad I tried this service, it has been an easy process and Amrish has gone above and beyond to ensure that I have the currency settings exactly as I'd like them to appear. 5 stars.

Maomaowoof

I downloaded the free version and it does what I need. I needed a few small tweaks and the support team has been supberb in getting these done within 24hrs!

Reannafashion

Not often we come across Value delivered above and beyond. This app surely surpasses customer expectation. Special mention about Amrish. He has been our most trusted and goto expert.

Thank you !!!

Clementetalarico

Great prompt service.
Downloaded the app for my site and within a few hours the guys at MLveda had set up the feature smoothly.
It works well and couldn't have been easier.
Very pleased. Thanks

Solid Pulse

What an excellent app, my customers love it as they can now see the pricing in their local currency.

The Team was so helpfull when setting it up and blending the app into my theme Keep up the good work guys thanks a bunch

Cutecouchcushions

Easy guided integration. Recommend this to any eCommerce-r.

Miss Punk

Good, I hope it will work well. :)

Rocca Inc

Fantastic. Customer. Service.
I contacted them asking to get rid of a small error when first installing the product and they optimized it 10 fold by putting it in the correct place also.
Saved me a ton of work.

Frederick Free Watch

Had a small issue and it was solved immediately. Great app and perfect customer service!