MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Keara Bags Accessories

A very good app. Support was fast and proactive. Thank you guys!

Tokio Fashion

I love this app and recommend it to everybody! I was afraid to install it myself (because of my theme) and the guys from mlveda support installed it for me for free!

The app works just great! Thanks!

Yesterdaysusa

My store as only just opened, but so far the support has been great, they installed and set up the app within hours of downloading it.

Smartcatsstayhome

A great App and their support has been invaluable. They could not make it easier to set-up. Thanks!

Boashop

i always say shopify helping team is the best i have every come across. in deed you are great and for Mlveda i can't say anything much. you are seriously superb.

Eastern Interiors

It's free. Easy to install and works as expected.

Our Peculiar Possessions

Top Rated App *****
Thank you guys so much. I am switching to another currency app because I need one that will show local currency on check out. This is NOT anything to do with these guys but my hand has been forced by Shopify. If all fails I will be back

Super Mizu Store

Amazing email support - made to my specifications in one day.

Knife Ace

Great app and great support! I had some issues integrating this app to my theme and their support team immediately resolved my issue! Definitely recommend this app!

Alpha Golf Gear

WOW! For a free service this product is awesome and the customer support is fantastic. Thanks again