MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Minilogie

Fantastic app and helpful developer!! Within 24 hrs, the developer was able to install multiple currencies on my site and visitors can now switch between 7 different currencies. Great app and great customer service, I would recommend this app to everyone!

Colour Is Sound

Really impressed by the support provided and and how quickly they installed the app and responded to email inquiries. Would
definitely recommend it to other store owners who ship overseas.

Summer Salt Body

Great App!

The Team installed the app for us and it works perfectly.

Optimesystems

Amrish, from the MLveda team exceeded my expectations. I gave them access to my shop and they installed the Auto Currency Switcher within a few hours. They aligned the app to the look and feel of my site and I will use it again on other sites and recommend it to friends.

Amrish, once again thanks for a professional services.

Philip
Clothing Concepts
South Africa

Retusa33

It does the job. Full functionality with the Premium version.

Zmood

cool app, good support, will use

Chavin

Really good - installation by the team was fast and smooth. thanks!

Keara Bags Accessories

A very good app. Support was fast and proactive. Thank you guys!

Tokio Fashion

I love this app and recommend it to everybody! I was afraid to install it myself (because of my theme) and the guys from mlveda support installed it for me for free!

The app works just great! Thanks!

Yesterdaysusa

My store as only just opened, but so far the support has been great, they installed and set up the app within hours of downloading it.