Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Sthru1

I do not know anything about web design, coding or programming. Yet, with Shopify and great app developers like mlveda, I was able to create an online store.
Among all the apps I have tried, Auto Currency Switcher is one of the easiest to install and modify. The app is very useful for my international customers.

The support team is also great. Questions are always answered without delays. They offer help that you would not expect from any other developers.

Great App, Great support. I highly recommend this app. I cannot run my store without it!

Mostamobile

Outstanding Experience! Quick service with attention to details. Fast and professional. I would very much recommend this highly skilled professional service.

Marimo Marshmallow Store

great product and good support!

Dropbottle

Great app, works perfectly every time and support is fantastic!
I use this app on all of my Shopify stores.

Protection Lab

Great product, even better service! Couldn't be happier. This is a must have app if you trade internationally

Iffley Road

Great fast service - helped install and get it working how I wanted as well as fixing a conflicting javascript issue.

A Little Fable Handmade Designs

Works very well and prompt reply from Amrish!

Studio77w

Happy with the service .They set all for us . Can not ask for more
Thanks one more time !

Foeom International

This software is amazing as it fixes all the currency conversion problems.
The software support, Amrish, is fast, helpful and efficient!

Truefictioncosmetics Com

Quick, easy and did exactly what we wanted !