Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Travelscratchmap

Got great help when app was not matching the design, recommend them. Thanks for the service!

Importedmart

Its best apps for auto Currency Switcher . also very good support from team . thanks a lot for this :)

Kitchenbaking

Very good quick service, I am not that good at entering in codes, but these guys did it all for me within 24hrs, which was great service. Easy to use currency converter which is just what I wanted. thanks Guys

Dajanis Fashions

Nice app, simple to use, great customer service, I needed a small change and it was done quickly.

Classy Cuckoo

Fantastic service with super fast communication. Highly recommend!

Quintana Roo

It functions great and the setup time took less than 24 hours!

Spincity Shop

Excellent app. Fast install, easy to configure and they completed our customisation request within a few minutes! Very impressed keep it up!

Mytestsite001

Excellent, immediate and quality service. Highly recommend this app and their service

Anima Gear

Prompt service and support. The currency switcher works well on our website.

Natures Absolutes

I've only been using the Auto Currency Switcher for a short while and had absolutely no problem integrating it into my store the first time. Later however i could not figure out how to change the base currency of the store and one email was all it took.
Within 15 minutes of sending my help query i had a reply asking me to add them as a staff member on my story and within an hour of doing that i had my problem fixed.
Keep in mind i'm only using their free version right now and this level of customer service for free members will go a long way in ensuring they become loyal and paying ones!

Kudos to the team and a thank you as well.

I cannot recommend these guys enough!