MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Solid Pulse

What an excellent app, my customers love it as they can now see the pricing in their local currency.

The Team was so helpfull when setting it up and blending the app into my theme Keep up the good work guys thanks a bunch

Cutecouchcushions

Easy guided integration. Recommend this to any eCommerce-r.

Miss Punk

Good, I hope it will work well. :)

Rocca Inc

Fantastic. Customer. Service.
I contacted them asking to get rid of a small error when first installing the product and they optimized it 10 fold by putting it in the correct place also.
Saved me a ton of work.

Frederick Free Watch

Had a small issue and it was solved immediately. Great app and perfect customer service!

Teranga Store

Very responsive customer service!

Drone And Phones

Excellent customer service and a very good application. We recommend that.

Arhythmicdesign

Amazing customer service. They implemented the changes right away and it now works seamlessly with our theme.

Blablahospital

Great service! Quick response! They placed the switcher in the right place where I want and it looks great and useful! I've tried different apps but I couldn't find a good one for free since using Japanese Yen and other foreign currencies, always had some issues, for example, displaying decimals etc. ( Japanese yen doesn't have decimals.) This app works well everything for I want! When I changed a theme, they helped me to fit and match the new theme immediately, too. Thank you very much!

Edison Gadgets

Great Product and Great Service!