Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Mischievous Angel

ok............................................................................................................. not too bad

RSwellness

Panikattack when the products prices changed into almost free ??? Dont know what happened, but if i need to change the whole shop now i will be angry

March 2, 2019

Please accept the access request, we will make the needful changes.

HAN ANGEL SHOPS

uygulma bozuk gıbı nasıl oldugnu bır turlu cozedmedım ne yapabılcrgımı bılmıyotum v

fs

Rugiet

Very useful app, I have read some people are thrown off when they are shopping and are not able to convert to their currency. I believe this app will help my page be more efficient for my customers!

BeU

Still not managed to save settings & see finished output, hoping by adding this review I can do this.

Hoodlery

great expericence with this currency switcher. wow thats amazing i loved it seriously. default currency not working

TED Meubel

Very easy setup... The only thing is you cannot change the text design or border/line it out. A 7/10 is the truth

Pet Level

So far I like the app. It would be better if it worked with all of the themes though. I do like the fact that it covers so much currencies.

Vital Angel

easy set up - make sure you are paying attention to the scan characters. unfortunate that the free version doesn't offer round offs

Guilty Pleasure Body

easy to use yet to see how it goes now i just have to write stuff to get ot the limit place holder text