Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Agehana Maraho

thats so good. I will recommend it to my friends. Good customer service, great value offered, Thanks

Future Intelligent Technology

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

The French Witch shop

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

antbuotic

good

muadress

3-in-1 Charger

5 stars very good and easy to install great for shopify stores. recommend to the masses that are selling internationally

El-Clique Couture

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Keey-Boutique

this app works perfectly. I still have to see why it does not find Swiss Francs. I hope they excist.

SHOP BÈLIS

Awesome and very easy to set up. I would recommend to anyone who has a international audience. Adds several currencies

QuickFit Health & Energy