MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Nuklassix

So far so good. I just installed the free version of the app and it switches seamlessly between currencies. I'll update this review if I have any problems, but right I'm very happy with this app.

Telicfootwear

Great little app that has huge results in tandem with things like Google Shopping. Their support team is fantastic also and helped us in setting up. Even hit us up to do some customization to blend into our theme across all device platforms.

Stylis Portal

OK! Just installed and configured everything alone following the instructions and it ... looks ... awesome! Thank you for this app!

NOTE: I am using the free version.

Vrcyclops

This app works great and the Mlveda support was very helpful to get it working with my site.

Travelscratchmap

Got great help when app was not matching the design, recommend them. Thanks for the service!

Importedmart

Its best apps for auto Currency Switcher . also very good support from team . thanks a lot for this :)

Kitchenbaking

Very good quick service, I am not that good at entering in codes, but these guys did it all for me within 24hrs, which was great service. Easy to use currency converter which is just what I wanted. thanks Guys

Dajanis Fashions

Nice app, simple to use, great customer service, I needed a small change and it was done quickly.

Classy Cuckoo

Fantastic service with super fast communication. Highly recommend!

Quintana Roo

It functions great and the setup time took less than 24 hours!