Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Irish River Jewellery

Absolutely essential App for online selling. No messing about and installation made seamless by excellent and efficient Customer Service. Top notch App!

America Loco

Essential App for international sellers!

Great support.

Bernardo Castillo

Excellent App, we liked it a lot and works perfectly on our website.
The customer support is perfect, answers all of your questions and if you need help, they solve the problems for you.
Excelente app y mejor el servicio a cliente, es fácil de instalar y si necesitas ayuda con cualquier cosa, lo arreglan por ti, 100% recomendable!

VISIT/VISITA: www.luckymesh.us

Memetops

Excellent service, really solves a huge problem for me as shopify doesn't make it easy to offer multiple currencies. Unless you're a computer wizard I wouldn't recommend following shopify's guide on how to manually add a currency changer....seriously just save yourself the trouble and download this app! The team at mlveda will set it up/blend it to your theme for you free.

Best customer service I have ever experienced! Response time is so quick! They always emailed me back so quick (often within minutes) everything is explained and they are very helpful! Highly recommend

Paradise 57 Apparel

This is my second website that I have installed the currency changer app on, I was very frustrated that shopify didn't offer any easy currency changing features, but this app has completely solved this problem for me.

After reading all the good reviews on the customer service I was expecting good things but seriously this is the BEST customer service that I have ever received!! On the times that I have contacted support, they replied very quickly, often within minutes, were very helpful and explained everything to me and customised the app for free to my specific requirements.

Highly recommend! Well worth the money! Thankyou!

Sabatini Fashion

Great app! Very easy to install yourself with the instructions provided. I had a couple of questions that were resolved immediately by the developer. The appearance on our site was slightly off so it was fixed for us quickly with no hassle. It seems to be working really well and we are really happy with the result!

Helenrodel

The App runs flawlessly. The support were super assistive in solving some template-specific issues! Truly recommended!

Cover Kingdom

Awesome App! Works perfect! And the Customer Support is very good! I can only recommend it

Minikun

It is such a cool app.
Especially their service is awesome. Very fast and reply me right away!!!
Thank you and I am very happy with it.

Greenvits

We decided to have a Currency Selector, as we want to sell in all the countries of Europe

The team at www.mlveda.com installed the app overnight - fantastic
- we decided to ask them to install it, as it seemed like a complex and detailed task that needed their experience

Then we asked for an extra currency to be added - done within hours

Overall - Super service !

See the result at: www.greenvits.eu