Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Shopvilla1

The app is wonderful. Very easy to install..

Spin Play

The app is really good and works really well. I had trouble with currency conversion initially due to theme but with excellent support from their customer support, I was able to resolve the problem.

I am using it on my website.

Fashion Shopping Network

Just installed this app. Easy and simple instructions! Hope it works well when my shop launches in a few days - fashionshoppingnetwork.com. Thanks for this FREE app!!!

Sun Watch Co

Excellent for our Global Business expansion plan, may even upgrade to the paid app at some point! Many Thanks MHL.

Glamouries

Its a wonderful app. The customer support is great. Thanks a lot .

Moearth

Very easy and straight forward to install...Excellent so far - Moearth.com

Pimniked

good and fast service to help with the app.

Huellas Que Trascienden

The app was not showing the right in the thumbnail preview of our products. We contacted support and got a quick response. Amrish was very helpful, just asked to be added as staff to the store to make changes the changes himself. Problem fixed! Thank you for the quick service.

Pachi Swim

Helpful staff and best free currency app on Shopify!

Pink Dodo

Hello,

Thanks for setting up the currency list on my website. This will be very helpful for my customers and avoid a lot of confusion. MLVEDA team responds quite timeously in assisting me in my request. I would definitely recommend it to another user.