Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Comode

very useful for when you are trying to sell internationally

Casna

Got a little problem with one currency, but the support team is quick to fix it and even help me to blend the currency menu into my theme. So far so good after that.

Drivergadget

Great app. Except is difficult to check if the switch is working.

Jixu

This app works well and looks good! However after a few days it began to cause theme glitches in our store. We contacted support who got in touch with the app developers and all was sorted pretty fast. Overall I highly recommend this app!

Eyecandy Store

Very good support team! Asked for visual customization, they where fast and efficient. Perfect result. Thanks for this great app!

Shopvilla1

The app is wonderful. Very easy to install..

Spin Play

The app is really good and works really well. I had trouble with currency conversion initially due to theme but with excellent support from their customer support, I was able to resolve the problem.

I am using it on my website.

Fashion Shopping Network

Just installed this app. Easy and simple instructions! Hope it works well when my shop launches in a few days - fashionshoppingnetwork.com. Thanks for this FREE app!!!

Sun Watch Co

Excellent for our Global Business expansion plan, may even upgrade to the paid app at some point! Many Thanks MHL.

Glamouries

Its a wonderful app. The customer support is great. Thanks a lot .