MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Wildest Denim Dreams

Great app! Wanted a few changes made so the currency switcher better worked with my website theme and design and they were very quick and helpful in fixing this for me. Thanks!

Midnight Elements

Great App... Great customer Service

Hubblewear

Works perfectly, easy to set-up and great support from developer.

Oneredbag

Wow, what great service! I installed this app myself without an issue, very easy instructions to understand and it works perfectly. I'm not much of a 'code' person, so when I wanted the drop-down box moved to a different location on my page I wrote to the team and asked for advice. Their reply? ... No problem at all, we'll do if for you! : ) Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you very much.

Dark Storm Store

Works exactly as stated, they even set it up for me, great!

Epic Emporium

Amazing. They even install it for free!

Splinterd

After minimal set up time (with great support from developer). I have this app working great on my website. A++

Iphonewaterproof

Support was very quick! Installed the app into my Shopify site within 5 minutes! Now it's time to wait for the results. Great App!

Empat

The app wasn't completely working when i first started using it, rates kept changing etc. So i contacted their support team and they replied pretty quickly. They've made changes on my website to match the look of my website which is great!

Overall, the app and the developer are great!

Coolpremier 2

Works well! Take your time to follow the instructions and you can easily get this app running.