Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Jaliri

Thank you for supporting , SONALI is awasome person and so fast in her business. I like that app.Thank you

LAMARQUE

I needed to make something work with my currencies and checkout. This app really saved me. Support was very helpful with everything, the application works like a charm. I have recommended it to 3 other stores as well.

Trendeed

Very good application. I ask for help and the team very close to help me to install application on my store

Beauty4Y

I needed to work something out with Checkout. I turned to support. They helped me with everything, the application works very well. I am satisfied. Communication was at a high level. Fast and reliable. I recommend it to all dropshippers. Thanks :))

SEOBEAN

Beautiful currency selector, very easy to install, if there is a problem, their staff will help you solve it quickly.

Mirramor

Extremely helpful app. Providing free and paid plan with additional features. Currency conversions are automatic. Easy to setup.

Underains

Good APP, good service. Easy to setting. Thanks Sonali who is from the support team for helping me. I use the free plan.

5minimum

5minimum I uninstalled this app due to shopify's global issue that currency switching is not supported in checkout if you don't have shopify payments. But that's okay. That's not Mlveda's fault. However, after uninstallation, they left pieces of code in my store which affects my store's loading speed. That's not cool guys...
noticed that they have a great follow-up service and will not leave you without checking everything..
thank you (Reshma thank you Dimple) MLveda's for your attention, your support is great

April 19, 2021

Thank you for updating your review and your consideration on our part.
It means a lot.
We would like to see you on board again.
#HappySelling.
#StaySafe.

~Dimple Goyal, your friend at MLVeda.

Carsha (Hong Kong) Global Trading 卡莎(香港)國際貿易

As a free app, this app meets the stardards! Even the paid plan is not that expensive after all. Thanks!

Boteh - Swim and Beach Essentials

This app is great and Sonali at ML Veda has been super helpfull with our integration and very quick at responding to any of our requests for help. Highly recommend.