MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

HOUSEOFARTANDLOVE

great customer service! Had an issue with the app, and they solve it quickly! Really recommended :)

GYMKUMA Official Store - Gym Clothes and Workout Wear

This app provides the needed for currency switching, and their online support is super fast and supportive.
Shoutout to Sonali and Jay for their responsive support.

ransu

I am yet to test the app. But I am extremely Happy with the excellent support I got from Sonali today

Strawberry Sundaze

I had customers asking about how to change the currency and I found this app to use. Highly recommend because it was super simple and quick to set up, also easy to use.

Susparsa

We started to use paid version but then switched to the free version because its functionality was enough for us. Even on the free version, the support was fast! They made several customizations to the visual appearance of the app on our store very fast. Special thanks to Jay!

Slim Brazil Store

Very good app, easy to use good customer services and perfect for checkout with the same currency. Strong recommend it- 100%

Madam Lisa

I was in contact with Sonali for help I needed to solve a little issue with my store. She got back to me right away! Great app and customer support, highly recommended.

Aroop India

Love It your app this app very useful you MLV: Auto Currency Switcher es very common app to use fro MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Stolen

Customer service (Sonali) has been of great help troubleshooting some of my questions. Thank you! :)

Amarie Resortwear

I needed help in updating my currency converter when I changed my Theme, and Sonali was there to help me even on her holiday. Sonali was great in making sure that everything was up and running.