Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

AUSTRALIAN UGG ORIGINAL Official Online Store (Afterpay)

We have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front end. We have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front end.We have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front endWe have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front end

Shoppers Lyf

this is not working at all.
I have followed the instruction but its useless.
Nothing works properly.

Livic store

This is like the worst ever, it got to a point it stops detecting IP's and even if you update it the currency, it still won't load, i uninstalled it and go a FREE one. The app is totally not worth your coins, don't waste your money on it...

Sonora eyewear

When I installed the app in my account part of the code was not working, the home page sections were not appearing and it took me a whole day to solve it. It has been the worst experience with my shopify account.

RUN AWAY!!!

Hustle & Hoops

This app didn't work on my store and when I uninstalled it kept some code.. and now my store is so slow.

GOFAR PTY LTD

The app is not working. My main currency is AUD, I did tried to select USD, but the price still showing main currency.

MyHarty

It just doesn't work. installed tried several refers on product page, no result, now going onto different app.

Unique Age

i don't know why, but its not working, so i just uninstalled this app from my store, disappointed :(

Rawwod

I installed this app but it doesnt work i followed all steps but still no bar or currencies changes

Artiction

it shows the code for the currency conversion when I add the product to cart.