Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Cheeky Frenchie

Easy to install, it works, but can't find any letter customization. No flags either.. Add more features and i will be great!

WRC Controls

I am using the European format of currency decimal system as in €1,000.00 would be €1000 but it recognises this the . as a comma and multiples the amount by a factor of 100. this is a big problem.

Wear Take

I'm on trial for the moment, but it looks good. I can use the paid later times.I'm giving low points for being in trial phase

HK-fashionstore

the currencies is calculated wrong? i would like more assistance to be able to use it. i have just emailed you for assistance

Tee Block

Great app to convert money for different customers. Need more customization options because it does not look good in the corners of the page and it is not in line with shopping cart. It is a bit off...

AbyssAccessory

Useful app, however highly priced in my opinion to access the automatic currency conversion settings.

Quickkras

I used this app for easy conversions to get local sales and no difficulty in converting the prices ...

Ahlenu.Co

this is a great drop-ship business up.Its really good and does a very good job.I highly recommend this app

Hors Ligne

i use this app since one day and it seems correct. I'm waiting to use it longer so i can update my review

Electrons Edge

The free version does the job, but i had to uninstall because it removes my GPAY button from the cart. Any idea how to fix this?