Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

GeekOverrun

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Kifdeals.com

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

veerbuy

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

U Glam Up

I installed the app, the process was easy. This will improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Blushing Billie

molto mbiela e easy peasy da usare sono molto contento ora vediamo se ci faccio qualche soldino hihi

Goldbbee

lo acabo de instalar y parece que funciona bastante bien habrá que ver cuando me hagan pedidos

DECORANDOM

This app helped me a lot. its amazing. everyone should try this you wont regret. I am thankful for this app.

ThrobStore™ - The N1 Top Massage Pistol

More simple, very good. Is an app for more personal shisbdjs xkxnxjelngnvoenfonefonfosfmfomwfowfofwn

Trendyella