Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Mibreyti™

foucoir

good

HILORIL

good

good

Radiant Skin

I used this app to help me set up the currency converter on my shopify store.. Its awesome!!!! I like how it gave me step by step guidance on how to get set up.

Theiconwear

the best app of conversion of currency and easy to set up. i really enjoyed it and would surely use premium feature.

Athletic Kick Off

I used this app to have a currency converter, so far it is going well, I like how easy it is to set up.

lazer-away

took 25 seconds. looks great. sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd sorry theres a min of 100 charachters asdasdad

Bunny3

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! Thank you so much!

Esy Day

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

oholady

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!