MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

LIVIFY

Great app just what we were looking for and the support was awesome. A couple simple tweaks

House of Tees

Great app with very helpful developers. Had some troubleshooting installing the app but Amrish fixed the problems very quickly with a super fast response rate!

WaveWall

Fantastic app with great, helpful developers. I would highly recommend and if you have any problems, make sure you get in touch with the developer!

Naledi Copenhagen

Great service from Amrish. Integrated the app into our site quickly and for free and even made adjustments matching our theme. Recommended!

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

Such a great app! They did all of the set up for me (within a day) and it is working well. There is a slight hesitation of the currency switching on each page but I love that it shows prices in the customers home currency.

RAPUNZEL

Easy to set up
Slight problem at first but they fixed it for me quickly.
Looks very nice on the site and makes shopping easy for my customers worldwide. Works well

Marshall Artist

Superb, quick help from Amrish.

Nutrition Gateway

Amazing app. Customers love it.

Goodwyn Tea

We have installed the app and are very happy with its performance. Besides, the support team is extremely helpful and proactive. Thanks for your help again.

SpunOutly

Amrish added the currency to my site quickly and it is working perfectly! A must for anyone wanting to sell their product internationally.