MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

The Drag Queen Closet

I've used this app for 4.5 years and I install it in all my stores because it works smoothly with Shopify Payments multi-currency.

Aroma Fénix

espero sea buena y poder utilizarla sin problemas,despues del uso colocare una rezeña adecuada aparentemente es una buenz APP

Waytoplay

App is working well. Outstanding customer support. Instant reply and immediate actions. Recommended!

AGH Apparel

The currency switcher app is great. Not only does it do exactly as it suggests, but the staff over at MLVeda are extremely helpful and respond to requests in a very prompt manner. I recommend this app to anyone looking to have a currency converter on their page.

black sanctuary

just installed. i'm happy that this app will let me put the switcher in the header and not make it float which i hate it. so good job! i'm giving 2 starts tho, cause my header is black and the swicther won't show.. altought it's there when i click somewhere on the header. Also, i can 't see it on mobile. i'm trying to figure out how to fix both things, otherwise i'll sadly have to delete the app :(

August 26, 2021

Hi Susanna Marca,

Thanks for sharing the feedback. However, we can absolutely make the switcher inline with header in floating condition and blend the switcher as per theme of your store.

Our app's team can also check and set the switcher position in mobile version as well. Also, we have seen that you have uninstalled the app from your store. Do reinstall it and email us at support@mlveda.com and we will definitely get in touch with you to fix things for your store :)

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager
MLVeda

LEKAD

Very helpful and useful app. The only one that offer multi currency pricing. Vijay and Yash are very kind to assist me over the course.

Hawkeye Fightwear

This app helps me to sell to overseas markets, and the customer support team was really great. I would recommend this app to my co-workers.

Emmaus Apparel

Easy to set up and great customer support! Been a great experience using it and would recommend for any Shopify store

Nubian Crowns By Tiffany

The agent was great and easy to work with. She explained herself well, thank u very much for your assistance

SenkoGames

top application, would recommend. Staff is also helpful if you need any help. Also mcheckout is a good application to use in juxtaposition