Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Goldbbee

lo acabo de instalar y parece que funciona bastante bien habrá que ver cuando me hagan pedidos

DECORANDOM

This app helped me a lot. its amazing. everyone should try this you wont regret. I am thankful for this app.

ThrobStore™ - The N1 Top Massage Pistol

More simple, very good. Is an app for more personal shisbdjs xkxnxjelngnvoenfonefonfosfmfomwfowfofwn

Trendyella

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Elwade-Store

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Apri.Re

I'm using this app and is simple and easy to installer. Then is a good solutions for your web site. Try it!

We 'R' Human

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

bicyclesbazaar

zamink

The app works well and is easy to add and set up. I just wish the rounding of prices was automatic and I didn't have to pay for it :)

ZipKeen

Great app. I had some glitches issues on my store at the beginning but the tech team fixed it straight away. Great customer service. Thanks

May 29, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please add us ( shopify@mlveda.com ) as a staff member and provide access to "Themes" ? We will resolve the issue right away.